skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mister Bjerke's CA
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Presentations
Ten minutes into the period, everyone who is working on the table and presentation should have your presentation and the four Word documents open so we can grade them.
Be prepared and open all five documents and your blog BEFORE I come to your desk.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2008
(33)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(14)
▼
2007
(100)
▼
December
(17)
Oops! I ended up with a ZERO because I didn't foll...
Extra Credit Opportunity - Reliability
Some Tips for Writing Exam Essays
Pangea Film Contest
Semester Final Exam
Presenting Your Work
Optional Extra Credit in January
Your Grade
Illustrator Grading
All Students Now on Illustrator
New Solid State HD - Extra Credit
Presentations
POP QUIZ
What should you be doing?
Requirements
Why?
Daily Work - Final Steps - Due Wednesday December 5th
►
November
(37)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(7)
About Me
Mister Bjerke
View my complete profile